Description VARIABLE VOLTAGE BATTERIES - VAMO V5 body
Vamo V5 the newest
The kit includes:
1 x Battery Body
1 x Gift box
1 x Manual
Length: 135 mm
Diameter: 22 mm
1. You can easily switch between RMS and VV. Press one of the children for more than 10 seconds until the LED display shows or NO1 and NO2.
NO1 means that the battery is in VV. NO2 means that the battery is in RMS.
2. The Vamo V5 has two different modes
1. Constant Voltage: you can adjust the voltage of 3.0-6.0 volts to 0.1 volts.
2. Constant Power: You can adjust the power from 3.0 to 15 Watt increments of 0.5 watts.
You can switch between modes by pressing both small buttons at the same time and hold for 3 seconds.
3. The Vamo V5 can be used with a battery or a 18650/18350 two batteries without having to change the cap.
4. You can check the resistance of the atomizer by pressing the small button to the right for 3 seconds.
5. You can check the voltage of the battery by pressing the small left button for 3 seconds.
6. The Vamo V5 has a connection 510/ego and can work with the majority of atomizers.
7. The Vamo V5 has a blue OLED display and is easy to read.
8. Click the big button 5 times within 2 seconds to turn on the Vamo V3.
1. When you press the large button for more than 10 seconds, it turns off automatically.
2. When a single battery has less than 3.2 V or 2 batteries have less than 6.4V, the display will show 'LO v', to indicate that the batteries need to be recharged.
3. When using a spray dryer with a resistance of 1.2ohm or less, the display will show 'LO Ω', to indicate that you must use an atomizer with superior strength.
4. When the atomizer has a short circuit, the display will show 'LO v'
5. If a battery is inserted in the wrong direction, the Vamo V5 does not work.